Thursday, February 26, 2009

In the middle of the night...

It is 2 am in the morning and I break my vow again this time. I supposed to go to bed at 1 am so that I can get up by 9 am tomorrow morning..But, I don't know why it is so hard for me to sleep early. I have this guilt feeling everytime I go to bed before 12 am. I feel like I just make the day shorter if I sleep early. What a lame thinking from a lame lazybumblebee. I usually sleep very late and wake up very2 late too..So, what's the different, right? The day still get shorter since I spend most of the time sleeping. Well, maybe I am just a human version of an owl. This lazybumblebee is a nocturnal being. Heheh...Ok, I will spend 30 minutes typing this post and then, go to bed. Hopefully, I can get up early tomorrow. Wish me luck..Hohoho..I should ask Mr. Engineer a while ago to give me a morning call. But, that usually doesn't help much. I will definitely go back to sleep after hearing his "sweet" voice..Lol.

Ok, let's talk about something else.

I was doing some revision..not really a revision actually..on how to make a webpage for one of my class (ArcGIS). I do know how to do that html coding thingy but I am just not familiar with the program they use. It is called SSH Secure Shell Client. We have to use this UNIX stuff and it looks wayy complicated to me...or maybe I am just to lazy to read thoroughly the handout. Well, I need someone to show me how to do it instead of I read it and figure it out myself..Lol...The various codes used in that handout are enough to make me feel dizzy. Anyway, I got some of them done except the file directory part. I'll go to the extra section of that class tomorrow and ask my professor about it. This coming Thursday will be the longest day ever for this week. I will be pretty much occupied from noon till evening. Hanging there, girl...:)

I actually wanna share an interesting story today. About an hour ago, I was chatting with my third or fourth degree relative. I never meet her in person but I know that she is somewhat related to me..hahah..what is that? Ok, let's go back to my story. It's been a while I haven't heard anything from her and today she suddenly went online. She works as a flight attendant with Malaysia Airlines. Cool, huh? I bet she is very attractive. Huhu...I am actually quite jealous with her profession since I used to dream of becoming a flight attendant before. But, I think there are other better fields for a person like me..cheh...While chatting with her, she told me that she is on leave. I ask her why..and guess what...her answer quite surprises me. She said that she is not able to work because her face has acne breakout. Wow..that's quite interesting!!! You can get sick leaves because of ACNE! Well, I don't want to make fun of this matter. Yeah, I understand that her job needs her to look good all the time. You meet many people everyday and of course, the first thing they'll see is your face...not your butt..Lol...I feel pity for her but I don't have any advises to give since I am also suffering from that acne problem. But mine is even worse. I've been having that problem since ages ago....That is one reason I decided to forget about my dream of becoming a flight attendant. I will never get into it anyway because apart from the acne problem, I am also short and not very attractive..hahaha..If I am willing to put much effort on grooming and other stuffs, I think I can be the hottest girl in town..Hohoho...That's what I always talk about with my friends. We just need a makeover, from head to toe of course, to look absolutely GORGEOUS! Maybe, I was born to be a cute one, instead of a stunning one. But, cute is ugly but nice to see..*Sigh*..Whateverrr...

Oh, shoott..It's past 2.30 am...Lazybumblebee needs to go to bed..I'll see you again next time..Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. Ugly but nice to see, once broken considered sold...haha...

    ReplyDelete