Friday, February 27, 2009

It's finally Friday!!!

Finally it's Friday. Seems like times fly by so fast. February is almost over and in a couple of days, March is coming. That means, I have about 3 months here in the USA. I haven't decided when I plan to go back. Perhaps in the middle of June? Hmm..depends on my financial status too. Well, I just got my biweekly salary today. It was deposited into my account a while ago and I was happy to see it. But, I cannot use the money to buy stupid stuffs anymore. From now on, I have to save some of them and then use the rest to clear up my credit cards..yeah, credit cards...I still have some balances and I hope that I can pay them up by the end of April. Wish me luck..:P I made another promise this month..I will stop shopping...Shopping is only for groceries and other stuffs to survive. NO MORE clothes, handbags, shoes, and some other random stuffs. And this time, I really mean it..err..I guess..It is so hard to fight the tempatation sometime...Well, I will try my best..(^_*)..I remember when my Mr. Engineer said, "Ok, enough with your "no more shopping and save more money" vow. I always hear it every year but it never happens"..I just gave him this silly face when hearing that. He is the one who always advice me to stop buying unimportant stuffs and save money. Maybe he is bored hearing me saying.."Sayang, I am broke..send me some money"..huhuhu...the"send me some money" part is just a joke. He'll never do that unless I am in a critical condition..or it is and urgent matter. Anyway, money matter is always unsolved. It is up to us to decide how we manage it.

Ok, let's leave the money topic....(^_^)

The weather is very beautiful today..with 60 degrees Fahrenheit. I was so happy to walk around campus. It is pretty windy but the wind makes today's weather PERFECT. Not so cold, and not so hot...I wish I had this kind of weather everyday in my life. I went to buy some groceries at Happy Harry's after finished working at the library. Talking about library reminds me of what I saw today...Well, as usual, while shelving the book (this is my routine job here..) I love to skim books that I find interesting. Today, I saw a book about Heroin drug. It looks like a children book because its calling number is located at the PZs section (PZ is the alphebet code for story books and other light reading material). This curious lazybumblebee opened the book and YUCKKK...I saw some scary graphics of people taking that drug and what infected cut. I almost threw that book away..Lol..Well, that book was actually not gory enough. I saw one book at the lower level (LL) section that is even scarier and creeps me out until now. It is a book about war in Iraq. How the wounded soldiers look like..YUCCKKIIEERR and OMG...I hope I will not see that book again or shelve it...I do feel afraid but sometimes, the evil part of me always tries to persuade me to open that kind of book..:P...

Well..I think that's it for now. I want to take a quick nap so that I have some energy to stay up late tonight..It's Friday's night and I'll have my regular online dating with Mr. Engineer..;))

No comments:

Post a Comment