Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More than a month later....

Gosh! I broke my promise to update this blog often. Well, I am just too lazy to type stuffs in here plus I also didn't have any ideas what to talk about. After reading one interesting blog last few days, I decided that maybe I should update mine more often. I don't have to think hard about the topic of my everyday post. All I need to do is talk about anything (that is appropriate to share with, of course) that crosses my mind..lol..

Ok, let me start.

Well, just to let you know, the spring semester (a.k.a my final semester here) just started 2 weeks ago. Wayy too late compares to others. I am a little bit nervous because this is the final semester and I have to make sure everything goes well..as planned..I already did my senior checkout with the dean last year and he told me I am on track and ready to graduate. I should not play around this semester since this is my last battle at the university..lol...I am taking four classes this time with minimum total credit hours. This is my first time taking minimum hours. Looking at my class schedule this semester, I am pretty much free..My classes are not started till 12.30pm on Tuesday and Thursday, 6pm class on Monday and Wednesday and NO class on Friday. If I chose to be a lazy bumblebee, this semester is the super suitable time..haha..But, I don't want to do that...Even though I have plenty of free time in my hand, I actually have a lot of commitments to do. Those free times mean money to me..lol..Yeah, I can work more hours this time. I am thinking about working more than 20 hours per week but it is actually illegal to do so. I heard that some students do that but I am kind of afraid to put myself at risk. I want to be a good girl this semester..hahah..Yeah, a "good" girl.

I am actually eating my dinner right now. I ordered the food online. It took me soo long to decide whether I should spend money. After doing some rationalization..cheh...I went to campusfood.com, did some clicking, waited for an hour for the food to arrive..and then, here I am...enjoying my shrimp mai fun (chinese version of bihun goreng). I don't have any apetite to eat the food I cooked since I am sicked of it..I am actually a good cook (according to my housemate)..lol..Who won't get sick eating the same "lauk" everyday. Here, I usually cook on Sunday and keep the food for the rest of the week. I am quite lazy to cook during the weekdays because I usually feel very tired after school. I wish my mom was here so that I don't have to think about what to eat for dinner, how to cook the chicken, blah blah blah..

Well, enough about food stories. I want to share with you about my dream last night. I think it was the sweetest dream ever although it was very weird. Well, dreams are always weird. I'm not sure whether my Mr. Engineer would like to hear about this dream. Hope he won't be upset...lol...For some unknown reason, Mr. FirstCrush was in my dream last night. In that dream, I dated Mr. FirstCrush and we were madly in love. I was so happy and it is actually hard to describe the feeling. That is so stupid. Well, it is just a dream. Let's go back to reality..lol..I haven't told Mr. Engineer about this dream because I don't want him to be upset. We actually always tell each other about our dreams. It is kind of cute actually. Hahah..I miss Mr. Engineer so much. I have about more than three months before I can see him in person again. I can't wait that moment..:))..

Well, I think that's it for now. I have to take a shower and then do some reading assignments tonight..I hope that will happen..I mean, doing reading assignments. I usually fall asleep after reading a few pages of my textbook...(^_*)

No comments:

Post a Comment